5 Ways to Better Serve
My service cannot be as a slave’s, as you all know about me given my Faith. However, I do feel I should serve as best I can given my time upon the Earth.
After all, such is a major component of being a Boy Scout: we are called to serve God, Country, and oneself.
And so I write of five ways in which I vow to serve my Country and my planet, and all citizens thereof:
1. As the pic above shows, I shall NEVER back down when others attempt to compromise the basic Rights of others or myself. Our wonderful friend’s–everyone’s–Freedoms at times seem to be under attack, as MY BROTHER Claude is also all-too-aware of. While I have a different Belief System, I will do everything in my Power to allow all of us to worship, speak, and defend ourselves as we see fit.
2. Tying in with such a notion, I will keep Heathy4Haylee so as to be able to at any time be able to defend others.
3. I must learn to keep my anger in check, so as to be able to calmly resolve situations before using force (any suggestions on how to do so would be much appreciated; I am somewhat quick-tempered by nature).
4. As I have stated before, I plan to become a doctor, so as to serve in saving lives by hopefully finding cures to AIDS and cancer as well as alternatives to operations and other evasive procedures.
5. I give to all of you a very powerful word of advice, so as to be able to endure anything from the harshness of our winter weather to an electrical blackout with ease: go to YouTube, and search for videos on preppers/prepping. Such offer advice on planting and preserving food, starting fires for warmth, building/utilizing generators, and more.
P.S.: When commenting on my work on Facebook, please don’t use my name. Others who are friends of mine are not so understanding, unfortunately…
Please feel free to comment on “5 Ways to Better Serve” by Bob The Mob